Friday, January 13, 2006

More than you ever wanted to know

I stopped by to visit Katherine's place today, and got 'tagged' by default (simply by reading her entry for today). Thought it would be great fun to play along, and so offer you the following tidbits 'bout good ol' me . . .

Four jobs I've Had in My Life
I decided to list only a selection of jobs I've held post college degree in English & Secondary Education. Just so you can enjoy, as I did, the marvelous applicability of such a degree.
  1. Church Secretary
  2. Cleaning the first Mennonite Meeting House in the U.S. & the Johnson House
  3. Cleaning out the house of a dead woman I'd never met. She was a packrat.
  4. Video Store clerk
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
  1. Same Time Next Year
  2. The Little Prince (not the animated version)
  3. Bodies, Rest & Motion
  4. The Philadelphia Story
Four Places I have Lived
  1. Germantown/Mt Airy
  2. Manayunk
  3. Oregon Extension at Lincoln
  4. Seminary Housing
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
  1. 24
  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  3. Rome
  4. Boston Legal
Four Places I have been on Vacation
  1. Ocean City, NJ
  2. My couch with a good book
  3. Cape Cod
  4. Italy
Four Websites I Visit Daily
  1. Thoughts of Cyen
  2. RevGalBlogPals
  3. Stuff on my Cat
  4. Google News
Four Favorite Foods
  1. Blueberries as I pick them
  2. Hot cherry peppers stuffed with prosciutto & provolone
  3. Point Reyes Blue Cheese
  4. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread
Four Places I would Rather Be Right Now
  1. I'm happy right where I'm sitting
  2. Florence, Italy
  3. Going for a long walk
  4. The cottage
People I tag (to do this next)
  1. My brother, if he'd be willing :)
  2. The beautiful RevGal women
  3. I'm too new to blogging to know anyone else

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding JWD's "four places I've been on vacation," I'd just add that the vacation spots on her list are not mutually exclusive: She has been known to spend an entire week's vacation in Ocean City (place #1) curled up on the couch with a good book (place #2). --her blogless partner, DRD

Unknown said...

Since I'm always giving people memes, I will take on this one!

cyen said...

I too took up the challenge...
http://cyenobite.blogspot.com/

kwpershey said...

Great answers- and thanks for all the links. I haven't seen most of your movies, so it's cool to read about them at IMBD. And boy oh boy is that Stuff on my Cat site a weird one!