Thursday, March 23, 2006

A New Day

Alright. A good night's sleep does wonders.

We got up this morning and decided to make the most of our situation by walking E to school and stopping off along the way for breakfast at E's favorite diner downtown. E was delighted. And so was I, really. :) It was wonderful to be out in the cool air of morning just around 7:00. Being outside that early always reminds me of camping when I was a little kid.

The walk was great and fun. And there is something really wonderful about seeing E walk into the schoolyard and greet his best friend. Our boy.

So today we'll deal with the car stuff. Must be some kind of thing wrong with the electrical system. I think we'll be able to get it jump started and will be able to manage to drive it to the mechanic we trust.

In the in-between of the day, I think I should be able to make some progress on all of that planning that was packed into yesterday.

All is well; Every manner of thing shall be well . . .

No comments: